Interested in having a custom piece made? Perhaps something for your wedding party, an anniversary, or a thank you gift for someone special?
**Email Emily directly at [email protected] to get started. **
1. Four custom pendants, made for bridesmaids. Their names in Morse code etched into sterling silver, each with colored gemstones set in the ends.
2. A special sterling silver bracelet made to hold a medical ID tag. Inspired by the magnification of pine wood cells.
3. A birthday crown, made from copper with sterling silver details. Set with aquamarine and garnet gemstones.
4. A ring made for a special stone found by the client. The solid sterling silver setting had to be custom fit to allow the glow of the stone shine through. Accented by flush set cubic zirconian.
5. The arrow of Sagittarius in sterling silver, on brass, with cubic zirconian details.